Monday, April 12, 2010

Retraction.

Back in boarding today. Well, technically, last night, but you get the picture.

Let me say this: it pisses me no end that I spent the whole weekend downloading DLCs for my Bioware RPGs (Dragon Age and Mass Effect 2), including a whole damn expansion to the former, namely Awakening.

Well, at least I'll have something to look forward to when I get back, at least. Although I'm still looking for the Firewalker DLC for ME2, which is kind of a bitch to search for since everyone says it sucks. Ah well. At least I've got Return to Ostagar, which is good for a few pieces of epic loot, and Kasumi, whose pic on the wikia looks totally badass. Not to mention a few mods which allow me to respec. Which is a huge deal, really, in Dragon Age. Which reminds me once again to set up my Let's Play.

On to other matters...

MUST. REMEMBER. TO. DO. CIP. GAAAH.

Ahem.

No comments:

Post a Comment