Thursday, January 14, 2010

First REAL Post, Suckers!

Although those last two unfortunate posts led to some unfortunate temporal anomalies, that's not going to stop me from continuing from this blog! Hah! I spit in the face of your wrath, clock!

...ahem. Right. I actually had a short rant on organized religion planned for this space, but I still have 194 words left on my RInspire article, lots of words left on my Moor House Dramafeste script, and an indeterminate number of words left for my work-in-progress fantasy Hero's Journey.

No, don't worry, I finally got MS Word, thanks to Gao Ming. Thanks, Gao Ming. Which reminds me to make a more comprehensive to-do list than the one currently 50 cm to my left (my post-it wall).

Well, that's all for now. Lots of interesting ideas for this blog, so watch this space!

Signing off,
Kink.

No comments:

Post a Comment