Thursday, January 21, 2010

Spirit of Futility. Well, not quite.

I didn't actually think I'd be able to make the Dramafeste synopsis submission deadline, to be honest. Well, to be perfectly precise, I didn't, but that wasn't because of any fault on my part; Yahoo Mail screwed up and I had to use Hotmail. Setting a very bad precedent in the process.

Well, then I found out that it didn't matter, since I was the only one who submitted, other than Sean himself and Eugene Phua (wtf?). Kind of a pointless thing, if you ask me, but at least my conscience is clear. For once in my life, I will not be able to look at a piece of work that I could have contributed to but didn't, and go "I could have done better than that, why didn't I." Which is a good thing, I'd say.

On another note, I FINALLY got our Literature book, The Importance of Being Earnest, by Oscar Wilde, playwright, wit, and patron saint of Uncyclopedia. Haven't read it yet, though, except for the first 3 pages. Once again, defeating the purpose.

But at least I've got it done, eh?

On the other hand, Mr. Yuen wants to see me for the RInspire article that I did for, well, RInspire. Presumably tomorrow, I guess, since the reply email was sent at 8.30am this morning. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment