Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Commentaries.

As I write this, I am sitting on the second step of the Venture Chalet 2010 staircase, patiently explaining to Ming Lun how you can trade in a set of three Risk cards for seven troops, provided they are of different types. Go, Ming Lun! Lionel is at the far corner of the rectangular table to my left playing Counter-Strike, and Brandon is slightly to his right singing korean karaoke. Boon King has just asked me what I was doing, and facepalmed at the answer.

Before you ask, I have no idea whether this is a common occurrence, since this is only the first night (well, first morning, to be precise, but whatever), not counting the previous one last year, where we were spamming Halo 2 like 9-year old Korean kids on caffeine. So yeah, it doesn't really count.

Pretty much screwed for Metacognition, which is due on Friday, since of the lack of free time I've already mentioned. As for Yi Ming, likewise. Ah well. Nothing we can do about it here, I suppose.

Now to decide whether I should go to sleep or not. Hmph. I might do so inevitably, but there's no point in wasting a couple of good hours of playing cards , or alternatively DotA...

No comments:

Post a Comment