Wednesday, June 30, 2010

So, So Bad.

Today was UNSW Writing, as Sec 4s will know. I think it was the most fun I've ever had writing a piece of prose, ever. No, it wasn't that I was deliberately not *taking* it seriously; it was that I was deliberately not *writing* it seriously. Let me give you a few choice excerpts:

The first paragraph:
"Aha!" cried the villain. "Do you mean THESE keys?" He paused for a few seconds in order to rummage around in one of his numerous coat pockets.
Trevor waited patiently.

Around the middle:
A single tear formed on the inner edge of Trevor's left eye, making a splash as it hit the cold, hard, teak-paneled floor. This was too much!

The last paragraph:
"NOOOOO!" erupted the word from the villain's mouth, but it was too late! Trevor had already pressed 4 on his speed dial!

It should be obvious that I was really trying to get the worst out of my essay there.
Huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment