Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Apologeese.

Firstly - nothing to do with a) flightless poultry, b) a certain math teacher, or c) gravitational force. Just liked the name, is all.

On, then. Number One: all my loyal fans.

*beat*

I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'LL NEVER LEAVE THIS SITE TO ROT FOR MORE THAN 48 HOURS AGAIN! HOW CAN YOU EVEEER FORGEEVE MEEE?!

Ahem.

Number Two: Rui Liang. Yeah, names don't bother me here.

Yes, I get what you're trying to say. No, I shouldn't have walked away. Yes, I get what you're trying to say again. No, I don't think you realized the exact sequence of events what happened. Yes, I freaking get what you are trying to say. No, it wasn't on purpose. YES, I GE-

See what I'm getting at there?

Number Three: Thinkquest peeps.

Look, I gave up Writer's Programme last year for Thinkquest, okay? Now this year I want to do something constructive with my life. Instead of, y'know, other people's lives. Really nothing I can do.

That about sums it up for this round, I guess. Tune in next time, or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment