Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Internet Is A Scary Place.

Hello, world. Mister Kink is now a Venture. *yay!*

Overnight was fun. Pity I missed the quail-slaying, though, since I had to go see a doctor, and cut my hair, and dump my schoolbag at home, and... yeah. you get the picture.

But it would have been so ridiculously awesome to stand there with a quail body in one hand, blood spurting out of its artery, and its torn-off head in the other, and stand in the middle of that forest clearing and yell "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!"

Memes are awesome, huh?

In other news...

So I was browsing through my bookmarked sites this afternoon, and I nearly (I kid you not) pissed my pants. An announcement so bloody awesome, to make me almost piss my pants. Yeah. It was a link. And that link was...

This.

HOLY SHIT. HOLY HOLY HOLY SHIT. THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING. OH. MY. GOD.

Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment