Wednesday, February 17, 2010

RECORD!

Today, Mister Kink is a very happy man.

Boy. Guy. Whatever.

Anyway, what I was going to say was this:

HAHAA! I have a new personal best timing for showering!

Yes, you heard that right! 4.50 for me to take a complete shower (yes, with soap and all, you disgusting little bugger), towel myself dry, and change into clean clothes! That's 4 seconds faster than my previous timing!

That'll be 4.54, for those who can't be bothered to count. Pure win. And my next target is 4.45. I'll keep you updated, don't worry.

Now, on to other news...

I need a freaking to-do list. In this blog, if possible, so I can be reminded of what I do whenever I post. Cunning, eh?

Oh, and if anyone's interested, I am setting up a Dwarf Fortress succession game. Contact me for more details, of you're interested. Stay tuned for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment