Thursday, February 25, 2010

More Ramblings.

At the risk of sounding like a total loser and a mangler of the English language...

Today was also fun.

No, don't kill me, please.

Firstly, today I went to Yen Ter's house at 7am (!) to play Mass Effect 2. And to transfer movies. I passed him 6 movies and he passed me ME2, so I should think that's a fair deal.

Then was Moor House Drama Feste meeting. You understand that I have to keep it hush-hush, since, you know, it's top-secret and all.

After that was rations buying. Very epic, since I was the only one from my patrol, so I had to solo the whole lump of rations from NTUC all the way home.

It's good that we only managed to spend less than $40, though. I was expecting a lot more. Well, admittedly that was because I chopped down our rations to about two-thirds of what it was, but nutritional value is still good. Or adequate, at the very least.

I'm now attempting to install ME2 on my com. Hopefully it doesn't screw up like Dragon Age did on Rui Liang's and Yen Ter's coms... I'll keep you updated.

Oh, and by the way...

AARGH! All the stuff I have to do by tomorrow!

1. English social issues speech
2. SS essay
3. History essay
4. Update rations list
Ummm... that's about it, I hope.

I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment